Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Samantha and Casper


Here is a picture of my Samantha holding Casper the Albino Ball Python. She has her own ball python named "Shane", I'll get a picture of her snake up soon.

"Albino ball pythons lack all dark pigment, they are amelanistic (
containing no melanin )........a normal colored ball python is brown, black with some hints of white.........take away the dark pigments........and the brown turns yellow..........the black turns white...........and the white stays white.........throw in some cool pink eyes.............and you have the "Classic" Albino Ball. "
- Ralph Davis Reptiles

I quoted the above from Ralph Davis Reptiles website because I couldn't explain it any better myself.

Casper was born in the earlier part of this year (2006) and I'm hoping to breed him to my sons normal ball python (Lady) in 2008.